Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: (FHC News, Mar. 16) New Forum Design and Reworked Kehaar’s ZAP  (Read 391 times)

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Bright Side
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Dear members and visitors of Fiver’s Honeycomb,

Time is such an interesting thing, isn’t it? Already, we’ve entered March of 2016. We hope you’ve been having a great year, and we wish you many good months to come. Although we didn’t have anything newsworthy to share in February, we do this month (mainly regarding forum layout), so take a look.

#############################

List of Contents:

- New Forum Design
- Reworked Kehaar’s ZAP and Hannah's TR
- New Menu
- Sitemap

* New Forum Design
As you’ve probably noticed, the forum has gone through some major changes in design. After a discussion inside the Owsla Chamber, we decided to remodel the forum background to make the text easier to read.

The new theme includes a darkened middle section of the forum to improve text visibility. It is set as the default, but if you want to switch back to the theme we had previously, you can always do so with the “Choose a theme” option at the bottom of the forum.

Let us thank Darkling Nocturnal, who created the new forum design, as well as Myrkin for bringing up the suggestion in the first place.

~~~

* Reworked Kehaar’s ZAP and Hannah's TR
In addition to the new background, Darkling Nocturnal also reworked the Kehaar’s Zero Access Panel shown at the top of the forum. The text is now more concise and bolder, and the buttons are set in different colors.

Darkling has also added headings for both Kehaar's ZAP and Hannah's TR.

~~~

* New Menu
Darkling has also remodeled the menu (the links for "Search the Burrows", "The Warren Rabbits", etc.). It is now above Kehaar's ZAP, and the font is bolder and brighter.

~~~

* Sitemap
In addition, Darkling has added a Sitemap for those who can't view the images at the top of the forum. It is located directly below Hannah's Topic Recommendations and contains all the links for the Menu, Kehaar's ZAP, and Hannah's TR.

We’re pleased to have so many newcomers to the Honeycomb. Since our last mailing, 10 new members have registered. Let us welcome:

* asdw152
* MQBlade
* Hammy
* Dragonskull
* Groddil
* Eter84
* Kitsune
* Radicand
* Soren
* DarkOne

Let's give Darkling a hand for what he's done to improve the forum design!

As always, the Staff is here for your support. You all, the members, are the essence of Fiver’s Honeycomb. Thank you for all you do, and don’t hesitate to give us your feedback. Remember, every voice deserves to be heard.

Sincerely,

Your Council of Chiefs
Myrkin, Silverweed's Claws, Darkling Nocturnal and Hawkbit

and Junior Owsla
MeadowRabbit, Hyzenthlay69, Naylte, Bright Side, and Crackers
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Bright Side
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
(FHC News, Mar. 16) New Forum Design and Reworked Kehaar’s ZAP
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 02:56:51 PM »
It's been a while since we had a mailing! There were some technical difficulties with posting the new mailing, but as you can see, we've now got it :)

Thanks for the patience, and feel free to leave any comments below.
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!

Offline Hyzenthlay69

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Hyzenthlay69
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The movie
  • I speak:
(FHC News, Mar. 16) New Forum Design and Reworked Kehaar’s ZAP
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 03:03:03 AM »
Great to see always new members joining :) and that this place is active.  I like the new forum design. Been a while since I've been around!