Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: I'm not quite sure where to put a certain topic  (Read 405 times)

Offline Strifer

• Jackrabbit
  • Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Strifer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
I'm not quite sure where to put a certain topic
« on: April 10, 2016, 07:26:34 AM »
After a while of digging around in the forum, i'm not sure where to put a certain topic I have. I was going to create a topic with the designations of the rabbits within a warren (For instance - Rah) to make it easier for people who are new to WD, but I have no idea where something like that would go, or if I overlooked something like that that already exists here.
“I am hopelessly and forever a mountaineer,” “Civilization and fever and all the morbidness that has been hooted at me has not dimmed my glacial eye, and I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature’s loveliness.”  -John Muir

Art & Nature - all at Strifer's Art and Strifer's Photographs

Offline Claws

• Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Fiver
  • Wisteria Owl
    • Show only replies by Claws
    • View Profile
    • IceDragonNET
  • Favorite WD media: The series
  • I speak:
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 07:30:02 AM »
It seems to me that your topic would cover rabbits from all incarnations of WSD and not a specific piece of media, so it should go in here.

Looking forward to read it!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:23:59 PM by Chipster-roo »

Offline Strifer

• Jackrabbit
  • Dandelion
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 07:33:59 AM »
Ah, thank you dearly
“I am hopelessly and forever a mountaineer,” “Civilization and fever and all the morbidness that has been hooted at me has not dimmed my glacial eye, and I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature’s loveliness.”  -John Muir

Offline Strifer

• Jackrabbit
  • Dandelion
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 12:27:56 AM »
Well, I need help again, I'm attempting to make a topic about a website known as The SCP Foundation. The website uses mainly articles instead of solely pictures or videos, but the only place I have an inkling of an idea of where to put it would be the comics & manga section.

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 12:31:40 AM »
At the moment, the best section would probably be Bluebell's Banter, or Inlé Flayrah (it depends on the content of the site).  Gillia's Video Game Lair may be another option, since it seems that a game based on this website has been made.  Maybe a new section should be created in Tassel's Media Tree...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:33:56 AM by Chipster-roo »
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Strifer

• Jackrabbit
  • Dandelion
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 12:41:21 AM »
Quote from: Chipster-roo on Jun 9 2016, 08:31:40 PM
At the moment, the best section would probably be Bluebell's Banter, or Inlé Flayrah (it depends on the content of the site).  Gillia's Video Game Lair may be another option, since it seems that a game based on this website has been made.  Maybe a new section should be created in Tassel's Media Tree...
I would argue that a website section would be a good idea, but for now I'll post this in Inlé Flayrah. Thanks for the help.