Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: (FHC News, April 16) Five Years of Fiver’s Honeycomb – and more!  (Read 329 times)

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Blackberry
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Dear members and visitors of Fiver’s Honeycomb,

This month’s mailing is a special one, for it marks the 5-year anniversary of Fiver’s Honeycomb. We have other important news to share as well, so come check it out!

#############################

List of Contents:

- Forum Anniversary
- “I speak” Feature
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Welcome Chipster-roo to the Junior Owsla

* Fiver’s Honeycomb 5-Year Anniversary

On April 11, 2011, Hawkbit founded Fiver’s Honeycomb. Five years later, the forum is still bustling with activity. It is with great pleasure that we announce that we have reached our 5 year anniversary! Not only that, but we comprise the only active Watership Down forum on the web.

Special thanks also goes to Darkling Nocturnal for creating the lovely anniversary banner you see at the top of the screen, and to Silverweed's Claws for creating the slogan "Older than Efrafa".

Join the celebration here.

~~~

* “I speak” Feature

As you may have noticed, a great majority of the members have an added feature on their profiles called “I speak”. The idea, started by Silverweed’s Claws, was to help members from all over the world feel more comfortable and communicate better. By displaying these flags on our profiles, we are all able to see the diversity in our forum and connect with those who know the same language.

For more information and to get your own flags, click here.

~~~

* Frequently Asked Questions

To make our members feel more comfortable, we have created a quick reference guide for commonly asked questions on our forum. Examples are information on user rankings and how to change your profile information. You can find it as a pinned topic in Snowdrop’s Support Section, or go ahead and click here.

~~~

* Welcome Chipster-roo to the Junior Owsla

As you may have noticed, we have made a change to our Junior Owsla team. One of our moderators, MeadowRabbit, has been significantly busy in real life. While this is completely understandable, her forum still needs to be well-moderated, and this does not happen when she is not online. Due to this, we have appointed Chipster-roo to replace her so the Honeycomb can run smoothly.

Let’s welcome Chipster-roo to the Junior Owsla team and congratulate him on a job well done!

Read the full announcement here.

Since our last mailing, six new members have registered. Let us welcome:

* BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife
* Fizzi
* Flyairth
* Hazel
* Strifer
* AndreofHazel

Congratulations again to the Honeycomb for making it to the 5-year mark!

As always, the Staff is here for your support. You all, the members, are the essence of Fiver’s Honeycomb. Thank you for all you do, and don’t hesitate to give us your feedback. Remember, every voice deserves to be heard.

Sincerely,

Your friendly forum Staff
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!