Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: What Watership Down Merchandise do you have?  (Read 14247 times)

Offline Hyzenthlay69

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Hyzenthlay69
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The movie
  • I speak:
What Watership Down Merchandise do you have?
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2017, 05:35:10 AM »
Quote from: BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife on Nov 24 2016, 03:16:29 AM
I own a piece of rare WSD merchandise that hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't think even Hyzenthlay owns it. Its a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle of the 1978 film, made the same year. The box is a little worn but other than that, all the pieces are there. I'll post a picture of it when I get home in a couple days.
I don't own it and I would pay a premium price for it. There were a couple I saw on UK EBAY and they would NOT ship to the USA.  I was so mad LOL

If anyone can find this, I will pay top price for it, and if you can get it for me and then ship it to the USA for me, I can pay you ASAP through Paypal. This is one 1978  item that keeps eluding me!

You can PM me or e mail me anytime if you find it. I am really looking for this.

ALSO: to complete my Royal Orleans figurines, I need CAPTAIN CAMPION and PIPKIN.

Somewhere I also read where there was a BIGWIG plushie that went with the Hazel plushie I have, from Canada I believe. If anyone finds that...well that will be a true miracle :)

Offline Hyzenthlay69

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »
Quote from: Acacia Heartstrings on Feb 18 2016, 10:01:08 AM
all have fabulous collections, I hope you never have the need to sell. My collection is set to be always seen proudly for me.
Someday I'll find a professional stuffed animals to make Hazel And Silverweed. Favorites rabbits.    :hazel      :silverweed
The interesting this is, I got that very rare set of four plushies * the ones from the UK* from someone who really desperately needed the money.  That set of plushies is the centerpiece of my collection...as I have never been able to find those ever again, anywhere.

Offline Hyzenthlay69

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2017, 05:55:57 AM »
Quote from: MeadowRabbit on Nov 15 2015, 12:29:10 PM
Wow, lots of cool items! I never knew there were soft toys from the film - nor the figurines at that. :o
Those soft toys...there were four from the UK ( in a complete set I got off someone from the Yahoo! WSD group) and actually TWO from Canada...I have the Hazel one I found just on a whim on Ebay but there IS a very rare and probably never to be had again Bigwig that went with Hazel...

When this movie came out in 1978, movies in general in the USA were not as marketed as greatly and heavily as they are now. Now, I suspect they would have lots more items. On the other hand, WSD was not exclusively a children's movie. In the USA they marketed it wrongly as a kid's film when it was to me, a family film.

Offline Owsalfa

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Owsalfa
    • View Profile
    • http://owsalfa.tumblr.com
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2017, 04:11:07 PM »
Quote from: Hyzenthlay69 on Jan 13 2017, 12:35:10 AM
I own a piece of rare WSD merchandise that hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't think even Hyzenthlay owns it. Its a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle of the 1978 film, made the same year. The box is a little worn but other than that, all the pieces are there. I'll post a picture of it when I get home in a couple days.
I don't own it and I would pay a premium price for it. There were a couple I saw on UK EBAY and they would NOT ship to the USA.  I was so mad LOL

If anyone can find this, I will pay top price for it, and if you can get it for me and then ship it to the USA for me, I can pay you ASAP through Paypal. This is one 1978  item that keeps eluding me!

You can PM me or e mail me anytime if you find it. I am really looking for this.

ALSO: to complete my Royal Orleans figurines, I need CAPTAIN CAMPION and PIPKIN.

Somewhere I also read where there was a BIGWIG plushie that went with the Hazel plushie I have, from Canada I believe. If anyone finds that...well that will be a true miracle :)
I've seen some on Ebay in previous months, last year I was going to buy one myself but I thought I'd save my money for other things. If one comes on again, I can always buy it for you and ship it to the USA, I've done it before with other things, so I don't mind!! I'll write it down on my stickynotes so it's there to remind me.
Also which kind of Bigwig plushie are you looking for? Series or movie?

The gal with the goods!
owsalfa.tumblr
previously on-the-down

Offline Hyzenthlay69

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2017, 08:57:00 PM »
Quote from: Thlayli on Jan 13 2017, 11:11:07 AM
Quote from: Hyzenthlay69 on Jan 13 2017, 12:35:10 AM

I've seen some on Ebay in previous months, last year I was going to buy one myself but I thought I'd save my money for other things. If one comes on again, I can always buy it for you and ship it to the USA, I've done it before with other things, so I don't mind!! I'll write it down on my stickynotes so it's there to remind me.
Also which kind of Bigwig plushie are you looking for? Series or movie?

Thlayli

Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it. I was bummed out not being able to have it shipped.

It seems as though the WSD 1978 collectibles come out on EBAY in bunches. For almost 18 months now I have seen very little if not NOTHING of the things I need to complete my 1978 collection.

BUT!!!! Shortly after I signed off on this site...I went to UK EBAY and found someone who did indeed ship to the US. It was kind of pricey but I got the puzzle...AND I also found someone in the USA who was selling all her Royal Orleans pieces...so I bid on PIPKIN and CAPTAIN CAMPION, the two figurines I need to complete the collection of 12!

* Also, Thlayli, I should have mentioned I'd pay 20 dollars US as a finder's fee and a thank you if you ever do find something I need and ship it here, in addition of course to shipping and handling.

Bigwig plushie is the very rare 1978 one...made in Canada...only the movie one.

Offline Owsalfa

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2017, 10:45:08 PM »
No worries! I'm glad you've got them!
The gal with the goods!
owsalfa.tumblr
previously on-the-down

Offline BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2017, 03:41:56 AM »
I'm so tempted to collect the royal orleans figures but I'm  suposed to be saving up for a car lol.

Offline BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2017, 03:44:24 AM »
I want to collect the plates too.

Offline Owsalfa

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2017, 06:38:53 PM »
Quote from: BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife on Jan 15 2017, 10:44:24 PM
I really like the plates too! But I would worry that they would break as I have no safe enough place to keep something that breakable.
The gal with the goods!
owsalfa.tumblr
previously on-the-down

Offline Ulysses

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by Ulysses
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »
HI. I am trying to purchase the last three TV series Enecsco figures (Hazel, Dentilion, General Woundwort) missing from my collection. If someone can tell me where i can order/obtain them,i would be gratefull.

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Bright Side
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2017, 03:13:58 PM »
I don't have that info for you, Ulysses, but welcome to the forum! :)

Feel free to introduce yourself here: http://fhc.soopergrape.com/index.php?board=13.0 or reach out if you have other questions.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:33:26 PM by Chipster-roo »
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!

Offline Rabscuttle

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by Rabscuttle
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2017, 06:58:26 PM »
Dont know if this counts as Merchandise, but I just ordered personalized license plates for my car from Motor Vehicles. They will say HRUDUDU. Should have them in 8 to 10 weeks. Im so excited!!

Offline Hyzenthlay69

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2017, 08:57:35 AM »
Quote from: BigwigIsLoveBigwigIsLife on Jan 15 2017, 10:44:24 PM
You can get the plates for pretty reasonable prices.