Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Vesper's Drawings Archive  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Vesper

• dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist "Sentio Ergo Sum"
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Vesper's Drawings Archive
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 10:48:22 PM »
^^Thanks, Chipster-roo. Means a lot. :silverweed3 *Tackle-hugs*
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]
- Shakespeare In Love[/i][/i]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

"[big]Hope will never be Silent."[/big] -Harvey Milk

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Deleted User

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 11:40:06 AM »
Nice drawn. I like the details

Offline Leo-rah

• Efrafan
  • Dandelion
  • Sun on my fur, birds in the sky, hip hip hooray!
    • Show only replies by Leo-rah
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watershipdowntv
  • Favorite WD media: The series
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
Yeah, now it works! :3

Wow, pretty impressive work, Vesper! Love the grade of details you put into it. It looks very accurate, nearly architecture-drawing like. Loving it!
Keep this coming, my dear friend! :) They're pretty cool!
Quote from: Leo-rah
I love that buck.
 I love him more than weasels love blood and meat.

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Bright Side
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 02:15:09 AM »
Amazing detail! :)
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 06:37:12 PM »
:silverweed3 Thanks, My dear friends. All your support in my art really means a lot. *Hugs*
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2017, 01:41:21 PM »
:silverweed3 Hallo, my dear friends. I've returned with a new drawing of mine I had finished up yesterday. It took up a good majority of yesterday, yet I was able to complete the drawing of the Iconic Italian Line Cruise, SS Andrea Doria. She was one the largest, fastest and supposedly the safest cruise until the Stockholm collided with her off the coast of New York and she sank with the Lives 46 aboard in 1956. This drawing was one of the more bigger and more elaborate one's I've drawn so far.

The sinking of the Andrea Doria

"Tugging Andrea down the Harbour" D.P 3/3/17
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:04:31 PM by Vesper »

Online Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2017, 04:55:32 PM »
I think this might be my favourite drawing you posted so far in this thread.  Really well-done.
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Carnation264

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Carnation264
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2017, 10:28:02 PM »
These drawings are beautiful, I especially like the ones you edited. If I had to choose which unedited ones were my favorite, I wouldn't be able to choose because they're all amazing.  :buttercup
Too much art in paws

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2017, 10:40:56 PM »
Quote from: Quote:on 
I think this might be my favourite drawing you posted so far in this thread. Really well-done.
:snowdrop2 Thank you, my dear friend, Chipster-roo. You're correct indeed that I am improving my drawing skill but it'll still take time for me to get the hang of it. :p

These drawings are beautiful, I especially like the ones you edited. If I had to choose which unedited ones were my favorite, I wouldn't be able to choose because they're all amazing.  :buttercup
Thank you for your kind words. In honesty, though, I'm still rusty with these drawings of mine though I do appreciate it. Editing it is always the tricky part, to trick for the most part yet if the light is right, It'll look marvelous.

:silverweed3 *Tackle-hugs for both rabbits^^*

Offline Carnation264

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2017, 10:50:44 PM »
Quote from: Vesper on Mar 4 2017, 05:40:56 PM
Thank you for your kind words. In honesty, though, I'm still rusty with these drawings of mine though I do appreciate it. Editing it is always the tricky part, to trick for the most part yet if the light is right, It'll look marvelous.

:silverweed3 *Tackle-hugs for both rabbits^^*

*hugs back* You're very much welcome, Ves :) Though may I ask, how come you tackle-hug people instead of normal hugs XD Like I have no problem with it, I'm just curious.
Too much art in paws

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 03:38:10 AM »
*hugs back* You're very much welcome, Ves :) Though may I ask, how come you tackle-hug people instead of normal hugs XD Like I have no problem with it, I'm just curious.
You may ask Carnation. :) In a world of sudden hate and sudden sadness, it's nice to have a sudden reminder of love with sudden Tackle-hugs for we need more love in the World.  :silverweed3

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2017, 10:26:42 PM »
Hallo, dear friends. Sorry, I'm late with the new drawings of mine I created two Fridays ago.
I drew the South Korean Ferry, Mv Sewol.

The Ferry that sank with the lives of 304 Passengers and Crew Members on board in one of the darkest and most controversial moments in South Korea's Maritime History on April 16, 2014. May the Victims of this Tragedy Rest in Peace and May we learn from the Truth of this tragedy so their deaths would not be in Vain.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:26:59 PM by Vesper »

Offline Carnation264

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2017, 11:00:54 PM »
Looks really nice, Vesper :)
Too much art in paws

Offline Leo-rah

• Efrafan
  • Dandelion
  • Sun on my fur, birds in the sky, hip hip hooray!
    • Show only replies by Leo-rah
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watershipdowntv
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 12:00:10 PM »
Amazing drawings, Vesper! Love the grade of details, especially in the second one, which looks stunning! :bigwig3
Quote from: Leo-rah
I love that buck.
 I love him more than weasels love blood and meat.

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 05:32:01 PM »
You really are a sea rabbit.   :strawberry2
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)