Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Vesper's Drawings Archive  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Vesper

• dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist "Sentio Ergo Sum"
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Vesper's Drawings Archive
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »

Announcement-I have recently scanned all my drawings (Except 1) and will post them all here as soon as possible.
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]
- Shakespeare In Love[/i][/i]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

"[big]Hope will never be Silent."[/big] -Harvey Milk

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2017, 05:37:07 PM »

'Distress' by D.P 11/09/16 Original

'Distress' by D.P 11/09/16 Edited

'The Fitzgerald' D.P 11/11/16 Original

The Fitzgerald' D.P 11/11/16 Edited

'Burning Heavy Coal' D.P 12/14/16

Ferrying through the Baltics' D.P 12/14/16

'Ferrying through the Baltics' D.P 12/14/16 Edited

'Willi G' D.P 1/29/17

Stuck in the Middle with You' D.P 11/23/16 Scan

'Stuck in the Middle with You' D.P 11/23/16 Photo
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2017, 05:45:50 PM »

'Tugging Andrea down the Harbour' D.P 3/3/17

'Sewol Capsized' D.P 3/10/17 Edits

'Sewol' D.P 3/10/17

'Sewol Capsized' D.P 3/10/17 Original

'Tatiana Nightly Waltz' D.P 3/24/17

'Speed Queen of the Great Lakes' D.P 4/10/17

'Queen of the North' D.P 5/29/17

'Isolated Rain, Isolated Fate' D.P 6/20/17

'SS Shooting Star' D.P 7/28/17  :frith Bright Side Ship

'The Queen of the Pacific' D.P 8/02/17
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:51:08 PM by Vesper »

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2017, 05:48:51 PM »

'A Ship fit for a Queen' D.P 8/5/17

'An Original Michelangelo' D.P 9/6/17

'The Ship of Dreams' D.P 10/8/17

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2017, 12:54:24 AM »
Quote from: Vesper on Oct 22 2017, 01:48:51 PM

'A Ship fit for a Queen' D.P 8/5/17

'An Original Michelangelo' D.P 9/6/17

'The Ship of Dreams' D.P 10/8/17
That is your 1000th post on the forum congratulations! :frith :frith :frith

Anyway, I really like the scanned versions.  It's also nice to see a few new drawings that you hadn't posted previously, such as Distress, and the Shooting Star... :fiver2 :fiver3 They are well-done.
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2017, 08:21:04 PM »

'The Salute to Giglio' D.P 11/23/17

:silverweed3 Hallo, everyone. I've returned this Thanksgiving of 2017 with a new drawing of mine I've been working on the past four to five days. It was a challenge indeed to draw her due to the many balconies she has, but I was able to complete it. : ) Though the Scanner could get the left part of it so you'll have to bear with me on that.
This is the Italian Cruise Liner, Costa Concordia.

She was launched in 2004 and was the first of the Concordia Class Cruise liners and was unique in its luxurious interiors and its grand style. Unfortunately though, on January 13, 2017, she was damaged by submerged rocks and wrecked to her port side off the coast of Giglio, Italy, claiming the lives of 32 people.

She sailed close to the port for the Captain had wished to make a salute to the port as he has done so in the past, but in the end, it led to an awful predicament that led to the Captain's conviction of Manslaughter and was sentenced to Sixteen years in Prison.
Thank you all for all your support and always, constructive criticism is indeed welcome along with all critique. *Hugs with Nuzzles* ;)

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2017, 10:11:09 PM »
Splendid works of boats, full of passion for your love of navigation. I can imagine that it will take you to draw each boat approximately between 2 and 4 hours, for all the details that may ensue. It would be good if you ever gave them color.
And I hope you never go through a situation, in which a boat is under water. @ _ @
Good job, Admiral Vesper.   :blackberry-buck
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »
That is really amazing, so detailed, absolutely great :) It really looks like the real ship.  Well-done :)
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »
@Acacia- *Spin-hugs*  :dandelion Thanks, dear Acacia though it actually took me a lot longer to complete this one, in particular, I had to do it really slow. That and it was a grueling task, though I enjoyed it. :D It would be an interesting idea indeed though it was mainly of the details not of there color, like if we looked at something in Black and white. I hope so too dear, I hope so too for everyone but life has a tendency and making situations like this happen. ;D Awww, Admiral Vesper... I like it.
@Chipster-roo- *Nuzzles* Thanks my dear Chipster. Well, Costa Concordia is a real ship. ;) Thank you for your support.

*Tackle-hugs for all*

Offline Rosie Willowwater

• Silver
  • Lurking
    • Show only replies by Rosie Willowwater
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2017, 02:16:14 AM »
All of these drawings are absolutely incredible Vesper :)
We are warriors. Though we might not have weapons of strength, we have our minds; The most powerful weapons of all

I'm rarely ever on, but if you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me! *hug*

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2018, 08:18:07 PM »

'Waco Siege of 93' D.P 3/4/18

Hallo, everyone. I'm back with my new drawing for the year of 2018 and I decided to change things up for a bit. This year, I have really gotten interested in the Waco Siege of 1993 that occurred here in my home state of Texas in 1993 from February 28 to April 19. I've researched, read, watched documentaries, testimonies, Watched the show Waco from Paramount Network, I've even had the privileged of driving out there to the actual location and paying respect to the 86 People who lose there lives in this American Tragedy. In my research, I've found out this is one of the most Complex Subjects I've ever come across with still many questions left unanswered and issues not dealt with. As someone said of the siege, "There's enough blood for everyone's hands". I implore those who are curious to seek out your own information of this from the stories of David Thibodeau or Gary Noesner, etc. and decide for yourself what the truth is, no matter your views upon this subject.
Took me the weekend to draw this piece using photographs of the Mount Carmel Center, and of the Huey Helicopter, Adams Tank with the American Flag, and the Chinook, all which were present during the Siege.
As always, Thank you all for all your support and constructive criticism is indeed welcome along with all critique. *Nuzzles*

The photos I've used:

Mount Carmel  

Huey Helicopter

Chinook filmed live from Cnn

Adams Tank during the 51st day when Mount Carmel burn to the ground after the CS Tear Gas Assualt
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:23:18 PM by Vesper »

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2018, 10:14:32 PM »
It's a good drawing, it seems really accurate.  I like how the small details, such as the pattern on the flag, and the trees, are preserved.  I also like the helicopters.

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2018, 10:09:22 PM »
Interesting story about the war, or rather a siege of enemy forces maybe. Now I understand more your passion for boats, ships and mitilar bases. You're a Vesper war bunny. It is a drawing well done in my opinion, of the places that you like. Good job.     :blackberry-buck  :fiver  :hazel
I love Watership Down!

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2018, 03:07:03 AM »
Thanks, dear. Though I have to correct you that this was not a war, though the incident could be seen as one. Here's a trailer for one of the documentaries I've seen in my research.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:09:02 AM by Vesper »

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2018, 03:34:43 PM »
I had read wrong hehe ... If that was a serious incident, poor victims.   :blackberry4
I love Watership Down!