Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Defiance- Wolf fursona drawing  (Read 760 times)

Offline Hawkbit

• Awww frith!
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Hawkbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
Defiance- Wolf fursona drawing
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 01:32:15 PM »
Hey wow, another wolf fursona! :)  Nice!  Sorry to hear of all the personal problems, but glad to know you were able to persevere and found the spirit of the wolf to be a relaxing calm to your hectic life.

See your PM box. I'll hijack your thread otherwise.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 01:32:37 PM by Hawkbit »

Offline Vesper

• dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist "Sentio Ergo Sum"
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »
Quote from: Quote:on 
Really?. I only know an evil rabbit, but XD is always sleeping  :hannah4 Vesper Muahaha!
My dear Acacia, I would be careful of the use of the word evil for along with the good, they are both relative concepts.  :bigwig3 And besides, every rabbit know's that I do my "Evil" while I'm a sleep. :p  :hannah4 Yet you never know what 'accidents' could happen. ;) *Hugs*

Quote from: Quote:on 
Oh come now. Vesper is a sweetheart!
Thanks, Sing. :) You are, too. *Tackle-hugs*. :silverweed3
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:41:41 AM by Vesper »
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]
- Shakespeare In Love[/i][/i]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

"[big]Hope will never be Silent."[/big] -Harvey Milk

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 07:09:54 PM »
It is for that reason that I am always on alert, but outside of that Vesper you are an adorable rabbit of evil. And now we have a wolf in the woods. That could well be from the series Night in to the woods.    :speaker-of-the-past
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 07:12:58 PM »
It is for that reason that I am always on alert, but outside of that Vesper you are an adorable rabbit of evil. And now we have a wolf in the woods. That could well be from the series Night in to the woods.    :speaker-of-the-past
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline singhcr

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by singhcr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 11:01:59 PM »
Here is a full resolution version of my drawing if anyone would like it.

All of my drawings are scanned in at 600 DPI at a minimum. I am now increasing it to 800 DPI with 16 bit color for subsequent pieces. I strongly urge artists to keep their work at a high resolution. Mine is about 4500x4000 pixels and is around 4 MB. I use lossless PNG format. Not only is high resolution important for viewing as you can see all the fine details and enjoy it much more, it's especially important if you want to make prints. Data storage is cheap- your artwork is precious. Make it as good as you can!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:04:04 PM by singhcr »
Engineer by day, artist by night.