Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Rabbits' Hill Music Video  (Read 225 times)

Offline Magic-Rabbit

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Magic-Rabbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The series
Rabbits' Hill Music Video
« on: June 24, 2017, 10:54:40 PM »
Now I like the music in the video more than the way the video presents all of the characters and the plot elements within the time frame from the album of which the song symbolises at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ygrr4qlsM

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:01:07 PM by Magic-Rabbit »
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."- Lord Frith

Offline Vesper

• dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist "Sentio Ergo Sum"
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 11:03:09 AM »
:p Oh, I've seen this video before. Love the symbolism and literary devices used in the music video on conveying the story of Watership down.  :primrose
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]
- Shakespeare In Love[/i][/i]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

"[big]Hope will never be Silent."[/big] -Harvey Milk

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Magic-Rabbit

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 09:32:43 PM »
As a Rock Opera is you combine both CDs then it's a great Power Metal adaption.
But then again I'll get anything that's up to a true musical standard.
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."- Lord Frith

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 02:20:23 PM »
:) Indeed, dear friend.
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 03:31:26 AM »
This was an interesting video.  I rarely listen to music like this, but the song was nice.

Thanks for sharing Magic :)
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Magic-Rabbit

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 11:22:36 PM »
I'm thrilled you enjoyed it Chipster

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 08:46:22 PM »
;D *Tackle-hugs*