Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: The FHC WSD Novel Community Read  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Chibiscuit

• Vervain
  • Hawkbit
  • Captain Orchis' Loyal Spy
    • Show only replies by Chibiscuit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The series
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Re: The FHC WSD Novel Community Read
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 06:02:59 PM »
We're back in business! Next week is shorter for it's only two chapters but I really wanted to group the following three together to nicely wrap up Part III. Besides, the dates aren't very strict to begin with, more guidelines you see xd
Important thing is to enjoy!
~ Join the WSD Community Read! ~
The more, the merrier^^

Offline Chibiscuit

• Vervain
  • Hawkbit
  • Captain Orchis' Loyal Spy
    • Show only replies by Chibiscuit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The series
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Re: The FHC WSD Novel Community Read
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 05:44:42 PM »
Due to unforeseen circumstances I don't think I'll be able to keep to a schedule for this reread any more. I don't think this comes as much of a surprise looking at how the schedule's being going up until now. But it has now reached a point where I feel it is better that I make some changes instead of letting it drag on.

However, that doesn't mean I want this to end before we reach the end of the book. I am very much enjoying reading and commenting on it, as well as reading other comments on it, so I will go for a compromise here. I will divide the remaining chapters (part IV) and create corresponding threads for them but there will be no more dates to accompany them.

I hope to continue myself soon but it has become impossible for me to foresee the amount of time I'll have in the future. On the upside, if ever there was a time to play catch up, now is it! :pipkin2

I apologize for being a crappy organizer  :fiver3 but I hope you (continue to) enjoy(ed) the event nonetheless. :fiver

Chibiscuit, out! :vervaincarrot
~ Join the WSD Community Read! ~
The more, the merrier^^