Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: New buttons and section ordering!  (Read 27 times)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
New buttons and section ordering!
« on: September 03, 2018, 05:38:43 PM »
Greetings, members of Fiver's Honeycomb!

Over the past few months, since we have migrated to the new site, we have tried to make look it as close as possible to the old one, by preserving the basic look of the “A New World" theme used on ZetaBoards.  Now, another change has been made to the theme: the buttons.

The buttons at the top of the page (Profile, My Messages, Members, etc.) as well as the thread and post-specific buttons (Quote, Modify, Reply, Notify, etc.) have been modified so they now look more like those on ZB.  There are no changes in functionality; the only differences are aesthetic.

You may also notice that there have been some changes to the sections in "Beyond the Down".  In order make some sections easier to access (and work around a bug in the software), you will find that Tassel's Media Tree is now its own section, rather than a subsection of Nuthanger Farm.  Also, Silverweed's, Marigold's and Campion's sections are now direct subforums of Nuthanger Farm like Bluebell's Banter and Inlé-Flayrah, and can now be accessed with only one click.

We hope these changes will improve the forum experience for everyone :) Please let us know your thoughts.

We are always looking for ways to improve the forum.  If you can think of any other changes that would make the forum better and easier to use, please let us know, and they will be looked into :)
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Re: New buttons and section ordering!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 06:30:40 PM »
Rightly it looked so different, it's very well done. Darkling Nocturnal must be very proud of you Hipster Roo ^^
Now also implements the free ice cream button!     :silverweed3 :buttercup :darkling :pipkin2
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)