Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Ask the Characters  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 11:46:46 PM »
Campion: Efrafa didn't have an owsla before Woundwort came.  We only had elil and a few rabbits here and there.

Granite: how did you ever become the leader of Darkhaven?  You never seem to win a single fight.
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Claws

• Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
  • Wisteria Owl
    • Show only replies by Claws
    • View Profile
    • IceDragonNET
  • Favorite WD media: The series
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2015, 12:13:51 AM »
Granite: No one wants to fight me, so I broke the tradition. I think.

Bigwig: Did you enjoy your time in Efrafa? Even if only a little bit?

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2015, 05:55:08 PM »
Bigbie: Enjoy it ?, You got to be kidding. It was the most difficult mission to my my life, Efrafa is a prison for every rabbit that did not belong to the Owsla. And the safety of his guard was so good, that it seemed impossible to escape. If I existed things that I enjoy, but most of the time was very nervous for failing Hazel and Watership Down rabbits. I could not fail.

Silverweed    :silverweed  is true that you are popular with the girls for being so nice?
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2017, 06:19:04 PM »
(why has this fun thread been inactive for over a year?)

Unfortunately, no.  Every time I try to snuggle with a doe, I accidentally end up reading some dark secret in her past :silverweed2 *sniff* Hopefully I'll be able to find someone... :violet

Hyzenthlay: what do you like the most about being co-Chief Rabbit of Watership Down? :hyzenthlay
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:19:26 PM by Chipster-roo »
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Offline Vesper

• dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist "Sentio Ergo Sum"
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2017, 06:32:22 PM »
:hyzenthlay What In love most about it is to ensure the freedom and stability of our Warren. That and I'm able to also make my own policies so that us does would take over the warren one day. ;)
 :fiver Fiver, any new visions of yours recently?
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]
- Shakespeare In Love[/i][/i]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

"[big]Hope will never be Silent."[/big] -Harvey Milk

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2017, 09:05:14 AM »
(I do not understand either, because they left this topic so much fun)

:fiver   Thanks to Frith, I have not had visions of disaster. But I've seen such a rabbit named Vesper, fall into a carrot cake and did not even invite us.

:clover  What was your favorite hobby, when you lived on the farm? Clover.
I love Watership Down!

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 04:34:31 PM »
Quote from: Acaciaon 
Thanks to Frith, I have not had visions of disaster. But I've seen such a rabbit named Vesper, fall into a carrot cake and did not even invite us.
:D ;) *Tackle-hugs Acacia and invites her and everyone to the carrot cake.* :)

Mainly sleep and snuggle with all the other rabbits in the cage shed we stayed in.

:pipkin My dear Pipkin, what do love about Bigwig? ;)
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 01:48:20 PM »
((Acacia eats delicious cake.   ^_^))

That's very simple, he's the strongest rabbit around Watership Down. I want to be like him: noble, audacious, fierce warrior. That is why I created Jr Owsla. In honor of Bigwig.

:speaker-of-the-past  Speaker of the past.   Were you ever a sexy warrior, like Spartina? Did you fight a lot of battles?
I love Watership Down!

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2017, 11:54:57 PM »
:speaker-of-the-past (thinking) The vision of the past I am forced to tell is already distorted enough to glorify Hemlock and Woundwort.  I guess I could make more changes to the truth...

Of course I was!  I was the most powerful rabbit in Darkhaven after Hemlock himself.  I was his captain of owsla, I fought in all his battles.  I was extremely beautiful, many bucks lost their lives in single combat over me, and the winners then lost against me :spartina

Primrose :primrose how did you get your fur to look like this, and what maintenance does it require?

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2017, 12:21:32 PM »
:primrose Well, thanks, my dear and the way I able to keep this coat of mine spotless is that by cleaning it a number of times throughout the day whether by licking it clean or using the water in the caverns deep in the warren. :D My mate, Hazel surely loves and adores it. ;)

:woundwort2 General Woundwort, what's your preferred way of intimidating someone new to you?

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2017, 04:07:43 PM »
:woundwort *stares at you with his one eye*
I will grind...your...bones...
*aims a paw at your ears and gets ready to strike, but you already ran away*

Hazel, Fiver :hazel2 :fiver tell us more about your other siblings.

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2017, 01:53:06 PM »
Quote from: Chipster-roo on Jun 9 2017, 07:54:57 PM
:speaker-of-the-past (thinking) The vision of the past I am forced to tell is already distorted enough to glorify Hemlock and Woundwort.  I guess I could make more changes to the truth...

Of course I was!  I was the most powerful rabbit in Darkhaven after Hemlock himself.  I was his captain of owsla, I fought in all his battles.  I was extremely beautiful, many bucks lost their lives in single combat over me, and the winners then lost against me :spartina

Primrose :primrose how did you get your fur to look like this, and what maintenance does it require?
I have to tell you Hipster - Roo, that was a more than excellent response. You really did. I will remember it for a long time.

:speaker-of-the-past   Hahaha, I still have my touch.

Vesper, you did great, too!   :primrose

=--------------------------------------=

:fiver3    They always bothered me, for being so small and being so weird ...
:hazel2   I must say they were like Hackbit. With bad temper, abuse and bad. They wanted to be tough rabbits like Salenford Warren's Owsla ... I do not know if they survived.
:fiver  I remember that the "Stains" he always took my food and never bathed.

----

:inle-series   Humm .... Tell us a normal day at work. Black rabbit.

I love Watership Down!

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2017, 08:51:10 PM »
:silverweed3 Thanks :D *Spin-hugs* ^^

:inle-movie Well, a normal would be mainly meeting and taking rabbit soul all the way to the other side when their time's up so that they would not get lost in death. Occasionally, there are certain rabbits that deserve the honor of joining El-ahrairah Owsla so I help him in his quest for these rabbits in particular.

:clover What do you like about Hawkbit, my dear Clover?

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2017, 06:41:04 PM »
Thank you Acacia :)

:clover Don't share this with anyone, but I first started dating him with the hopes that it would become easier to get him to dig.  It didn't work. Although I did fall in love with him afterwards.  He can be grouchy or rude sometimes, but he's still a nice chap.

Hazel, Primrose :hazel :primrose you already have three wonderful kittens :snowdrop :mallow :gilia Do you plan to have any more kittens?

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »
:D *Hugs*

:primrose  :hazel  Well, we did actually talk about it and we're actually thinking of having more children with Woundwort finally gone as long as the piece holds for now off course. For now though, we still have our kittens to take care of first. *All of sudden, they were tackle-hugged by there kittens  :gilia  :mallow  :snowdrop2 *

:bigwig3 My dear Bigwig, how are you and  :spartina Spartina coming along lately?