Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Ask the Characters  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2017, 04:24:24 PM »
:bigwig3 It's been amazing.  Finally, it feels like I have a decent owsla.  She's never late for training, she takes everything very seriously, and she always does better than Hawkbit or Dandelion.  And she is the most graceful member of the owsla, she can run the course without losing that feather, I think it's...
*is suddenly tackled and pinned to the ground*
:bigwig2 Wha...
:spartina I was wondering when you would do what you said you would do?
:bigwig You see what I mean?  She's amazing!  Oh right, I was going to do it today...what did I say I was going to do?
:spartina Help me with the digging.
:bigwig2 ...oh.
:spartina We're going to need a larger burrow if we're going to have kittens *nuzzles*

Hyzenthlay :hyzenthlay you said a while ago that you and the other does have a secret plan to take over the warren.  Could you tell us more about these plans?
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!

Offline Vesper

• dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist "Sentio Ergo Sum"
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2017, 06:00:00 PM »
:hyzenthlay Well, if I told you any more, it would not really be a secret anymore, now would it. :D

:campion What do you admire of the General? :)
[big][big][small]"Yet, even amidst the Hatred and Carnage, Life is still worth living. It is possible for Wonderful Encounters and Beautiful things to exist."[/small][/big][/big]- Hayou Miyazaki

[big]"I will have Poetry in my life. And Adventure. And Love. Love above all."[/big]
- Shakespeare In Love[/i][/i]

[big]dplutonium13 Fanfic Writer/Artist [/big] "I am Drunk when I Write, I become Sober when I Edit"

[big]"A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you."[/big] -Unknown

"[big]Hope will never be Silent."[/big] -Harvey Milk

[big]"The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal; but ideas are immortal."[/big][/i]- Richard Adams

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2017, 02:02:59 PM »
Again with very witty answers Hipster-roo. Although my favorite is still: The speeker of the past  :speaker-of-the-past      :pipkin2

Now ... It's time to eat Vesper XD
------

:campion   What I admire most about General Woundwort is its power, leadership, and strength. No rabbit can beat him in battle, not even in a group. He is unique.
 :speaker-of-the-past   That is why he is the chosen one.
 :spartina The dark one

:woundwort That's enough ... you make me blush.

LOL
-----------------

:hannah2    Hannah, you're really adorable. Would you like to be a human's pet?

I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »
Thanks Acacia :D but please don't eat Vesper

:hannah Thank ye for the compliment.  But being a human's pet...oof never! :hannah3 Ye think I would enjoy being kept in a cage without ever getting out?  Also, I would be away from all my rabbit friends.  And if those humans also have a cat...oof! Nay, I like life in the wild :hannah2

Thethuthinnang, what do you admire the most about Hyzenthlay? :hyzenthlay
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Offline florapaw

• Silver
    • Show only replies by florapaw
    • View Profile
Ask the Characters
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2017, 05:44:05 AM »
"What do I admire most about Hyzenthlay? Hmm... Her courage by far. She was tough and didn't let failed attempts to escape let her down! Without her bravery and Thlayli's plan, I don't believe anyone would've gotten out. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see her potential filled by her position as Co-Chief!"

Hawkbit! How rare is it to see you without a frown? :D

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2017, 09:05:27 PM »
:hawkbit    .... Do not answer that question ... I never frown. I mean, just because they think I'm a snarling rabbit, who complains about everything and a lot of minutiae, I do not frown. Only many things bother me, like not letting me sleep all I want or eat what I want. I want to be a leader and make my mandate law, but my ideas are always criticized. Nobody thinks I can create a carrot castle.
*Frown, without realizing it. *

:fiver    Fiver, do you consider yourself an adorable bunny?
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline florapaw

• Silver
    • Show only replies by florapaw
    • View Profile
Ask the Characters
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 07:02:41 AM »
"Attractiveness is subjective, and others definitely comment on the adorableness factor, but I don't consider myself anything special..."

Bigwig, would you rather be stuck with Dandelion or Hawkbit?

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Ask the Characters
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2017, 07:00:17 PM »
"I hope I never have to choose...if possible I would pick Strawberry, since he actually takes his owsla duties seriously unlike these two.  But if I had to choose one of them :bigwig that would be Dandelion, so I won't have to put up with any sarcastic comments :hawkbit3 "

Clover, do you ever miss life at Nuthanger Farm? :clover