Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: September 2015  (Read 255 times)

Offline Darkling Nocturnal

• Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
September 2015
« on: November 15, 2015, 10:06:10 AM »
Hello dear members of Fiver's Honeycomb,

we know, that our last mailing wasn't long ago, but we have September again and Fiver's Honeycomb passed through some improvements we would like to share with you.

#############################

List of Contents:

- Kehaar's Zero Access Panel
- Hannah's Topic Recommendations
- Mailing Archive
- Password Recovery System
- New Theme in Development
- Create or desire your own Watership Down Emoticons

* Kehaar's Zero Access Panel
We've replaced the second top-menu with Kehaar's Zero Access Panel. But what's new about this? Besides contact information, the portal and the social media, you have now access to the following things:
- Mailing Archive: Here, you find all our mailings, we've send since March
- Changelog: The Changelog gives you an overview of the changes, the Honeycomb experienced over time
- Pipkin's Introduction: This is for new members. They get some guidance about their first steps here in Fiver's Honeycomb
- Board Rules: Yes, even rabbits need rules. They are now easy to access through this menu point

* Hannah's Topic Recommendations
We've optimized the banners below the menu and put them into an own category, hosted by Hannah. They give you quick access to interesting discussions here in Fiver's Honeycomb.

* Mailing Archive
You've read it already, but let's take a closer look to this new section. You know, that we send monthly updates about the proceedings here in Fiver's Honeycomb, so you always stay up to date. But what, if you don't get a mailing? No problem. All mailings are now accessible through the new top menu, so you're always in the picture about the improvements and changes here in Fiver's Honeycomb. Of course, the Changelog supports you.

* Password Recovery System
Yes, this is something, every board should have. And Fiver's Honeycomb has such a feature also of course. But you may have overseen it. We admit, that this point was hidden very good. But now, it is accessible straight through the welcome message. Right over the login-form, you'll find a link: "I forgot my password". Use it and you will be able to return to the Honeycomb with your account. The fear to become a Hlessi is gone.

* New theme in development
We're working on a new theme in Fiver's Honeycomb, which will give you a brighter look at the Honeycomb. It has the fitting title "Bright Eyes". The theme is still in the works, but of course, you could give us your feedback. Tell us, what you want to see, what we can optimize and if you have seen errors. Remember, that the theme isn't finished yet, but you have now the possibility to contribute into the development.

* Create or desire your own Watership Down Emoticons
This is not really new, but we want to remind you, that you have the possibility to create your own Watership Down Emoticons here in Fiver's Honeycomb. Of course, you will be credited for your work! If you have a favorite character, you want to see together with the other Emoticons but you haven't the ability or possibility to create it, you can still consult us. You find the respective link within Hannah's Topic Recommendations.

Since our last mailing, one new member has registered to Fiver's Honeycomb. Let us welcome:

* Bear

We hope that we haven't annoyed you with this second mailing in a short interval and we're looking forward to see you again here in Fiver's Honeycomb! Just enter http://honeycomb.highlonelyhills.com and be part of the community.

Best Regards
Hawkbit, Myrkin, Silverweed's Claws and Darkling Nocturnal

Kneel down before the greatness of Darkling's dark ... ... ... Darkness!!!
(note to myself: I need a new scriptwriter) (Avatar by Silverweed's Claws)