Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Message and Support Tree > Pipkin's Welcoming Burrow

Hop hop and hello!

(1/2) > >>

Roobes:
Hello to you all!
I just recently got into WD after years of being too wary to from hear say.
I just finished the '99 series and immediately fell in love with it all, i got the first book on it's way right now.

My favorite character is Hawkbit. (I can't be the only one who thinks he and Dandelion should be a thing.)  :dandelion :hawkbit3

But anyway, i was looking for a place like this and i'm glad i found y'all, i look forward to discussing the finer details of the WD world, see ya!

Minesweep:
Welcome to the forum Roobes!  :celebrate
The '99 series is a great start to Watership Down and I hope you will enjoy the book! The Movie and the Netflix miniseries are also worth watching once you've finished the book.

--- Quote ---My favorite character is Hawkbit. (I can't be the only one who thinks he and Dandelion should be a thing.)
--- End quote ---

There are definitely a few others here that agree with you  :hawkbit2 :dandelion

StardustSoldier:
Greetings! :wave

Acacia Heartstrings:
We have bunny invasion x3
Welcome!
More or less like you, I found this site for the same reason, for wanting Watership down a lot. Hawkbit is my favorite character too, you are not the only one.   :hawkbit3
We are not many in this forum, but we hope to see you followed here.

Chipster-roo:
Welcome to the forum Roobes!

Shipping Hawkbit and Dandelion is very popular :dandelion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version