Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Message and Support Tree > Pipkin's Welcoming Burrow

Introductions from Stardust

(1/3) > >>

StardustSoldier:
Heya. My name's Ian. I'm a 31-year-old dude who comes from the land of Alberta, Canada. :wave

I had heard of Watership Down before, but I otherwise didn't really know anything about it, other than it was about rabbits. What eventually motivated me to actually check it out is because it was recommended to me by a close friend. In fact, he too has posted here before (@Hoomandil). Which in fact is how I knew about the forum as well. Although he's been familiar with Watership Down for much longer than I have. (Him and I first met a couple years ago on The Gang of Five, a Land Before Time forum.)

But anyway, I watched the original film for the very first time last week, and I really liked it! It's been a long time since I watched an older animated film, but I'm happy I discovered it. Quite suspenseful and gut-wrenching (and violent!) in places, but it still tells a heartfelt story.

I also started the '99 series and I'm enjoying that too, albeit I'm only five episodes in so far. I see the next episode is called "The Raid". That sounds like it'll be exciting...

Hoomandil:
O-o-oh? Seems like a hlessi has came about ;) :wave

But in all seriousness, welcome welcome! <3 Mo-o-o-o has noticed you've decided to dive in to the rabbit side of things!
:wub :wub :wub

Really glad your enjoying the movie and TV series so far, I hoped you would. :)

StardustSoldier:
Thanks for the warm welcome, my fellow Mud Burrow Brother.
:buttercup2

Acacia Heartstrings:
Wow it seems that you are discovering little by little the episodes of this beautiful animated series. You can tell that you enjoy it at the same level as I did when I found it for the first time on You tube 10 years ago or something like that. If you like rabbits, this series is perfect for us.
Welcome to the forum friend!   :silverweed3

Chipster-roo:
Welcome to the forum!  I hope you'll have a good time here!  Your avatar looks very nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version