Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Lost  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Darkling Nocturnal

• Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Darkling Nocturnal
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Lost
« on: March 01, 2015, 09:39:25 AM »
Time to discuss J.J. Abrams tv-series classic. No, wait! Wrong series  :p

Of course, we're still in Watership Down. Or better, UNDER Watership Down. This is a really good episode with a nice location within. I've heard, that other people criticized the crystals or ice or whatever hangs around down there. Both may really be unlogical. Well, I would say, we could connive this.

What's not so easy to connive, is the dialog between Hazel and Fiver, if the weasel could be around here. I mean, it must have left Watership Down through the same way, but why should it come back to this place?

Or do you see any logical reason for this? Maybe, I'm really overseeing something and isn't as unlogical as it seems.

However, this is not only a great episode, it's also one important one. Watership Down could sneak now into Efrafa, while Efrafa doesn't know the location of Watership Down. I think, this is done well. And of course, we have a very good location for the finale of the second season.

Kneel down before the greatness of Darkling's dark ... ... ... Darkness!!!
(note to myself: I need a new scriptwriter) (Avatar by Silverweed's Claws)

Offline MeadowRabbit

• Raw carrot? Yes, please!
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by MeadowRabbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The movie
  • I speak:
Re: Lost
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 06:21:09 PM »
I don't have too much to say about this one. They find a way to get into Efrafa which helps develop the story for later. I used to have this episode in novel form. :D I remembered it being a big more interesting than it actually is! Good to include Hawkbit in their little adventure for a bit of variety from the usual two or three.
Here lies a signature that has little point.