Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: A message from the BBC  (Read 850 times)

Offline Hawkbit

• Awww frith!
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Hawkbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
A message from the BBC
« on: December 03, 2018, 11:25:40 AM »
Good morning everyone, last Friday I was contacted from an artist within the BBC, requesting that we remove the latest batch of images that were posted on IMDB (the ones with the dog, fox, etc.).  These pictures were not supposed to be released.  I clarified which images needed to go, and have made adjustments to the thread (basically I went and removed those posts).

In the future, namely until the series is released, if you find any more images of the new mini-series online, please check that they have a right to be shared.  Meaning, see if other sites carry the images, including the BBC at this point.  This will prevent the images being taken down.  Our background is safe, as these have all officially been released in multiple web sources.

Thanks,
Adam

Offline MeadowRabbit

• Raw carrot? Yes, please!
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by MeadowRabbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The movie
  • I speak:
Re: A message from the BBC
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 05:03:05 PM »
Fair enough! We weren't to know this at the time (that those images weren't meant to be released), and they've been duly removed by Hawkbit, so no real harm done. :)
Here lies a signature that has little point.

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Fiver
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Re: A message from the BBC
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 07:56:12 PM »
It's fair, it's what the companies ask before the premiere of something. Be it movies, series and video games.     :fiver   
Although it is an honor that an artist of the studios will look at this humble Watership Down forum. I hope that attracts more people.   :cheers     
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)