Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Creepy clip  (Read 1975 times)

Offline MeadowRabbit

• Raw carrot? Yes, please!
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by MeadowRabbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The movie
  • I speak:
Re: Creepy clip
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 06:18:17 PM »
Here lies a signature that has little point.

Offline Thorn

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Thorn
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2019, 11:47:04 PM »
Whoa! That's shocking. I don't remember there being much in the way of wounds in the miniseries, and then they throw this at us. Haha

Offline Folgrimeo

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Folgrimeo
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The series
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 07:29:21 AM »
Found him. It does look intentional, he looks like that in a few nearby shots, spoiler mentions the time he appears in the Netflix version:
Spoiler: ShowHide
In Episode 4 "The Siege", he's at 30:47-30:51 (or 20:25-20:22 remaining). You see him a few more times like 30:15-30:18 and 31:18-31:20.

I think this is a different rabbit, but I see someone with a similar pattern at 22:26-22:27 (the one running toward the warren) and 22:35 (off to the left, a split-second before a closeup of rabbits). Looks like this and the 30:47 one have wounds on the left sides of their faces.

Don't confuse that for the one in closeup at 22:36-22:37, which has a more striped pattern and wounds on the legs and right side of the face. I think that was a mix-up, because the rabbit who runs up to the two stationary rabbits before the closeup doesn't look hurt, then all of a sudden he does.

It looks like bones since they don't appear to move the same way as the rest of his body when he hops forward, but it looks like the same color as the rest of his fur.

Offline Varjokani

• Shadowrabbit
  • Silver
  • Shadowrabbit from Finland - Give snuggles to pass!
    • Show only replies by Varjokani
    • View Profile
    • Blog
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2019, 04:25:15 PM »
OMG I just noticed that. Heck this is creepy. Im scared now.  Poor rabbit. I kinda think I should save him but I fear it might be too late for anyone to help.
~Varjokani, that darker side of Campion. Plz gimme a hug or I steal ur cookies. Nya |Shadowrabbit dA