Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Frequently Asked Questions  (Read 955 times)

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Blackberry
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Frequently Asked Questions
« on: April 03, 2016, 12:57:21 PM »
Greeting, members of Fiver’s Honeycomb! Have a question? Check out this guide; it might already be answered.

~~

What do the paws under my avatar mean?: ShowHide
 That’s a general indicator of how many posts a member has made. The more you post, the more paws you will gain. However, remember that quality > quantity!

Here’s a more specific breakdown:

1 - Hlessi (one paw)
50 - Pipkin (two paws)
150 - Silver (three paws)
300 - Dandelion (four paws)
650 - Hawkbit (five paws)
1,000 - Blackberry (six paws)
2,000 - Fiver (seven paws)

How do I create a custom rank?: ShowHide
 You can create a custom rank once you have reached 50 posts. At the top right corner of the screen are your “Preferences” and your “Inbox”. Hover over “Preferences” and the last option should be “Update Profile”. Once you click that, you will have several options; the first one should allow you to type in a Member Title.

What are the different user groups?: ShowHide
 There are five different user groups.

Council of Chief – Yellow – Board Administrators
Junior Owsla – Pink – Forum Moderators
Outskirter – Gray – Members with less than 50 posts
Warren Rabbit – White – Members with at least 50 posts, but less than 500 posts
Methrahessi – Orange – Members with at least 500 posts

How do I change my avatar?: ShowHide
 At the top right corner of the screen are your “Preferences” and your “Inbox”. Hover over “Preferences” and the first option should be “Change Avatar”. You can either upload a photo or provide an Image URL.

How do I change my signature?: ShowHide
 At the top right corner of the screen are your “Preferences” and your “Inbox”. Hover over “Preferences” and the second option should be “Change Signature”.

How do I change my Username?: ShowHide
You are going to have to ask a Council of Chiefs member by posting in this thread. Fair warning: once you change your Username once, it becomes virtually permanent.

How do I make any other changes to my profile?: ShowHide
 At the top right corner of the screen are your “Preferences” and your “Inbox”. Hover over “Preferences” and the last option should be “Update Profile”.  Here you have several options for information on your profile, such as your Location, Interests, and Birthday.

What are the mailings?: ShowHide
 Those are monthly updates on Fiver’s Honeycomb, summarizing the important events that transpired since the last mailing. They can be found in Hedge and the Trail of Time.

You can make a blog on this forum?! How do I start one?: ShowHide
 This thread explains it best!

There are members with something called “I speak” on their profiles. What’s that?: ShowHide
This thread explains it best!

How can I make suggestions to improve the forum?: ShowHide
 This thread or Snowdrop’s Support Section would be the place to go.

~~

If you have a question that wasn’t addressed, or didn't understand something here, feel free to post in Snowdrop’s Support Section!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:53:30 PM by Chipster-roo »
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!