Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Ask the Characters  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Re: Ask the Characters
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2018, 11:20:32 PM »
:gilia I don't really mind.  I have many exciting adventures when the camera isn't looking.  I can be quite a trickster, I love to play tricks on my siblings...and just about everyone else in the warren.  It's fun!

Vilthuril, how would you describe your relationship with Fiver? :fiver :vilthuril
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!!

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Fiver
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2019, 04:27:25 PM »
Oh dear, why are you asking? It's a pretty healthy relationship. Fiver is the most tender, kind and attentive bunny of all Watership Down. No one compares him, not even Pipking. I am very lucky to have him as my boyfriend, I love him with all my heart, and I will always be with him.
Fiver: Heavens, thank you very much Vithuril. That is a little embarrassing to me...
-Both rabbits share licks-     :fiver     
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/watershipdown/images/d/d0/Vilthuril.png/revision/latest?cb=20190215215302

Hannah! My favorite farm mouse, who feels like being a friend of a flying bird and rabbits from Watership Down?    :hannah2
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Hoomandil

• Pipkin
  • OWWWWSLA! - Bigwig
    • Show only replies by Hoomandil
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2019, 09:46:21 PM »
Hannah! My favorite farm mouse, who feels like being a friend of a flying bird and rabbits from Watership Down?    :hannah2
I just love the feeling of soaring high above the skies with my buddy Kehaar. I know he'd always be there besides me when I need him, and so will I when he needs me. It's also wonderful being friends with the Watership Down rabbits. What can I say, everyday is a brand new adventure away. I don't like how they underestimate me sometimes just because of my small size, despite helping them through many situations already. It's pretty frustrating, it feels like I have no purpose anymore, although the other rabbits reassure me otherwise. But still, I'm happily honored to be friends with Kehaar and the rabbits. Where'd I be without y'all?

Bigwig and/or Hazel. What's your stance on nature reserves, protected land of importance for both animals and plants? If the warren was ever threatened by humans, does it seem to be the most likely candidate for refuge if there's one nearby? Be decisive as best as you can.
Curious to find where I’m most active?
You can find me at the Gang of Five!
http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1224

Offline Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2019, 04:29:20 AM »
:hazel It is a good thing that humans choose to spare some areas from destruction.  However, I can't say I have really thought about what would happen if Watership Down was threatened.  I'll have to talk to Bigwig about setting up an evacuation plan in case of an emergency.  Hopefully we'll never have to use it, but if it comes to that, such a preserve could be a great place to start a new warren, where humans won't pose a threat.

Blackberry :blackberryminiseries how do you feel about Bluebell and his attempts to kiss you? :bluebell
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!!

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Fiver
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2019, 04:58:44 PM »
:hazel It is a good thing that humans choose to spare some areas from destruction.  However, I can't say I have really thought about what would happen if Watership Down was threatened.  I'll have to talk to Bigwig about setting up an evacuation plan in case of an emergency.  Hopefully we'll never have to use it, but if it comes to that, such a preserve could be a great place to start a new warren, where humans won't pose a threat.

Blackberry :blackberryminiseries how do you feel about Bluebell and his attempts to kiss you? :bluebell

The curious thing about that answer is that it seems to me that currently. The real Watership Down, has been destroyed to create a new neighborhood, ie more human settlements ... We really do not think of the creatures that inhabit those lands first, and we just take them off. It is a great dilemma ... I only hope that the eviction has been more humanitarian, and that the animals have fled without problems.

Blackberry: blackberryminiseries how do you feel about Bluebell and his attempts to kiss you? 

It causes me embarrassment, I tell him not to do it, but he keeps kissing me. I mean, he could do it privately, and it would not bother me. But he does it in front of others and that I do not like ... Although it does not bother me much, I would just prefer, not to kiss me in front of the public ... I would also like to chew some herbs for good breath. Many times it stinks his mouth, like garlic. I mean I like their stories and their jokes, but I could improve many things about him. Bluebell is a good bunny * blushes *

How was your life as a young Aspen? Were you happy?   :aspen

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:07:07 PM by Acacia Heartstrings »
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)