Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Totalwar: Warhammer ja Warhammer 2  (Read 650 times)

Offline Varjokani

• Shadowrabbit
  • Silver
  • Shadowrabbit from Finland - Give snuggles to pass!
    • Show only replies by Varjokani
    • View Profile
    • Blog
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
Totalwar: Warhammer ja Warhammer 2
« on: April 23, 2019, 10:03:01 PM »
Its 1:01 am and again I notice myself unable to go to sleep because I got "stuck" on playing this video game. I somehow love playing as a skaven like Queek Headtaker or Ikit Claw. I find their way of speaking so adorable. I know I m messed up in the head but I blame Watership down and Efrafan rabbits for it. They are just so arorable.
 :vervaincarrot
~Varjokani, that darker side of Campion. Plz gimme a hug or I steal ur cookies. Nya |Shadowrabbit dA

Offline Varjokani

• Shadowrabbit
  • Silver
  • Shadowrabbit from Finland - Give snuggles to pass!
    • Show only replies by Varjokani
    • View Profile
    • Blog
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
Re: Totalwar: Warhammer ja Warhammer 2
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 06:39:09 PM »
Also somehow when I play I pretend that the Skavens are the good and innocent rat men- that they totally are in my opinion - and elfs are the bad guys. I think I might be a little bit of furry.
~Varjokani, that darker side of Campion. Plz gimme a hug or I steal ur cookies. Nya |Shadowrabbit dA

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • Show only replies by Myrkin
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Re: Totalwar: Warhammer ja Warhammer 2
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 11:05:41 AM »
Well... When you are a race that is based on these guys, then you have an advantage over other races :D

And I like the idea that some Skaven could be good (or at the very least more than cackling villains), given the opportunity. Some person even made a story out of that idea:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8908623/1/The-Enfant-Terrible-of-the-Horned-Rat

Warning: the chapters after the third one weren't edited by English native, so the author had to rely on others means of translating their work from original French and it shows.
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.