Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Halo: Infinite!  (Read 280 times)

Offline Minesweep

• E3 is coming up!!!
  • Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Minesweep
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
Halo: Infinite!
« on: July 22, 2020, 06:52:17 PM »
Five years... five long years

And the wait is almost over

I'm a bit (excessively) excited and I am not thinking super clearly right now so I apologize If I don't make much sense here.  :vervain-facepalm

Halo: Infinite is the game that Halo fans have been waiting patiently for since the lacklustre release of Halo: 5 in 2015. On Thursday, July 23rd Microsoft will host their Xbox games showcase, where fans will be treated to their first real look at Halo: Infinite campaign gameplay (Alongside other games of course). Needless to say after five years of development and the game's rumoured budget of 500 million (USD) expectations are very high and the upcoming showcase will be a great opportunity for the developing studio 343 Industries to show the world what they have been working on in the past development cycle.

I am super excited about this game as I have been a big Halo fan for quite some time, and it is a franchise which has been a huge part of my life.

Below (In the spoiler tags) are links to the game trailers and some images from the press kits for Halo: Infinite
Trailers:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

If you have any questions, or if I wasn't clear about something, feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them.
“I wonder why progress looks so much like destruction.”- John Steinbeck
"We never thought the day would come and when it did everything changed" -Unknown
"Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is a nightmare." -Takemura

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Fiver
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
Re: Halo: Infinite!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 07:33:41 PM »
I have played all the Halo, and each one of them seems to me excellent in its own environment, even the 5. This game will not be the exception, although I don't know if I will play it soon, because I would have to buy the new console to do it possible and these things will already have very high prices.
In any case, I wish this franchise success!   :silverweed3
I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Minesweep

• E3 is coming up!!!
  • Pipkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 08:52:15 PM »
This game will not be the exception, although I don't know if I will play it soon, because I would have to buy the new console to do it possible and these things will already have very high prices.

Halo: Infinite will be playable on the current Xbox one generation so there is no need to buy a expensive console just to play the newest Halo game.

I don't have time to do so currently :hazel but I will hopefully get around to making a summary post sometime soon  :holly
"We never thought the day would come and when it did everything changed" -Unknown
"Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is a nightmare." -Takemura

Offline Acacia Heartstrings

• Fiver
    • Show only replies by Acacia Heartstrings
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 07:11:18 PM »
WOW Thank you very much for the information, I will no longer have to spend a single dollar on another expensive console. Also, right now I am playing several Final Fantasy games, which absorb me in their beautiful world full of things. (I'm on FF15).

But sooner or later I will end up playing Halo infinity, because it is tradition to finish them for me, because since its premiere, I and my friends are in them, although not as much as before when we got together from 10 people or more to play in multiplayer mode. It was the most fun and a whole tradition Jejeje.   :cheers    :celebrate   :goodluck   :snowdrop2   :hannah   :gilia

I love Watership Down!

Everything is fine =) (?)

Offline Minesweep

• E3 is coming up!!!
  • Pipkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 10:36:23 PM »
I know it's been a good while, but I've been rather busy with other things.

I'll do my best to keep this one short and sweet. Everything will be in spoiler tags.

New Trailers:

These are both pretty awesome, not really much to say here
Trailers:

Campaign Gameplay Reveal:

The campaign reveal was both exciting and disappointing. The gameplay looked really smooth and fun. However, the lack of some classic weapons (Classic Shotgun, Classic Magnum) was quite disappointing, and the graphics (Textures and lighting) really need to be polished before release.

Delays:

Halo: Infinite has been delayed to 2021 in order to give the development team time to overcome challenges presented by Covid-19 and to polish the game for its release on Xbox consoles and PC

Source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-infinite-development-update

Multiplayer Free To Play:

Halo: Infinite's multiplayer will be free to play and will support 120fps on Xbox Series X

Source: https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1289298976550731776

Music:
Music is one of my favourite aspects of the Halo franchise and these tracks definitely don't disappoint.

Notes and other stuff:

Halo: Infinite is still releasing on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S Consoles.

Joseph Staten, one of the lead figures in the development of Bungie era Halo games will be joining 343 Industries as Halo: Infinite's campaign lead.

This post contains newer information, older information may not be included here.