Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Untaken Way - Out of character discussion  (Read 5555 times)

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • Show only replies by Myrkin
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Untaken Way - Out of character discussion
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2014, 02:42:19 PM »
Ah, now I remember. I'll send Holly then, even though he is still talking with PancakeShiners' character right now (that part of the plot hasn't moved for a few months already). Let's just assume he has told Wolfsbane how to get to Watership Down and after than he will continue with his patrolling, during which he will find Shula.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

Offline wildheart

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by wildheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2014, 04:12:39 PM »
Ok I'll wait for Holly to show up.  Who plays Vervain?

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
I do.
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2014, 06:16:06 PM »
Hi, wildheart. I was about to post a long post (I've just finished it) in RP after yours, but I see you've already written another yourself. Could you delete that second post? I will then post mine and you will be able to answer it. :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:08:43 PM by Myrkin »

Offline madame-baggins

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by madame-baggins
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2014, 07:53:52 AM »
(( Hi! I'd love to join this, if that's all right; any chance I could have a summary of what's happened so far? ))
But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come! And when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer!

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2014, 09:45:39 PM »
Yes, madame-baggins, it's all right for you to join this RP. :)

---

As for the summary:

The RP started right after the battle of Efrafa, which more or less occurred like in the tv-series. This means Woundwort is presumed to be dead by almost everybody (if I am correct only Campion believes General will come back), while the warren is left in ruin. Surviving Efrafans have moved to Watership Down and together with Hazel's bunch are trying to expand the warren in order to house all new arrivals.

Not every newcomer comes from Efrafa though. Some of them are hlessil who came across the warren or one of its inhabitants. At the moment Captain Holly is leading one of them (wildheart's character called Shula) to the Down.

When Watershippers and Efrafans arrived back on Watership Down, they found out that Campion is alive. Shortly after his reunion with Blackberry, they both set out on a journey to Darkhaven, since Campion was given a mission from Black Rabbit himself. They were captured by Spartina's patrol and were brought to Darkhaven. Now they are kept in prison burrows (they are guarder by Arkose, who belongs to Indi-Rah), where they wait for Granite's decision about their fate. They have been approached by Scoria (student of the Speaker of the Past) who is willing to help them, hoping they can become her allies in Darkhaven.

In the meantime, Vervain is alive in Cowslip's Warren. Recently he has been joined by other survivors from Efrafa: Owsla officer named Sunflower and Nettle who was a slave back in Efrafa. They all trying to figure out what to do next, now that their leader and warren are both gone.

---

Well... I think that pretty much covers most of what has happened so far.

Offline madame-baggins

• Hlessi
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2014, 05:38:22 AM »
Just for the interest of my character's history - when exactly is this RP set, in relation to the novel's events? Sorry I'vebeen absent for so long, by the way!
But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come! And when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer!

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2014, 09:03:52 AM »
This RP is set during third season of tv-series (after battle of Efrafa) and the idea is to write a chain of events different from what actually happened in tv-series in that time. If I remember correctly, this alternative third season is supposed to lack The Magic plot, so Watershippers will have to find another way to defeat Woundwort when/if he returns.

Offline madame-baggins

• Hlessi
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
(( Hullo, all. Can someone give me a rough idea of what's going on in the RP, please, and then I'll jump in with Peony. :) ))

Offline madame-baggins

• Hlessi
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2014, 06:07:22 AM »
Thsnk you!

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2014, 07:46:12 AM »
You're welcome, madame-baggins. :)

Offline madame-baggins

• Hlessi
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »
Quote from: Myrkin on Jul 7 2014, 05:45:39 PM
In the meantime, Vervain is alive in Cowslip's Warren. Recently he has been joined by other survivors from Efrafa: Owsla officer named Sunflower and Nettle who was a slave back in Efrafa. They all trying to figure out what to do next, now that their leader and warren are both gone.

Could I edit Peony's bio slightly to have her come from Cowslip's Warren? That way, it will be a little easier to get her involved, and perhaps she can kinda tag along with the others, and such. :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:33:58 PM by madame-baggins »

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2014, 05:46:19 PM »
Sure. :)