Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: What makes you sad ?  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Bright Side
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
What makes you sad ?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2016, 05:25:19 PM »
Some things are so awful that words can't describe them. At least there are people, like us, who are cognizant of these situations and how terrible they are.
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!

Offline Claws

• Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Fiver
  • Wisteria Owl
    • Show only replies by Claws
    • View Profile
    • IceDragonNET
  • Favorite WD media: The series
  • I speak:
What makes you sad ?
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2016, 09:07:56 PM »
Pretty much anything worth getting sad about saddens me.

Offline Strifer

• Jackrabbit
  • Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Strifer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
What makes you sad ?
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 01:29:34 AM »
I think the least time I actually cried was when I learned that a friend of mine had died of leukemia last year. I did have a panic attack a few months ago, but I don't recall crying, just feeling paranoid and worthless. The thought of losing my dog  makes my stomach churn. He is already pretty old, and my family and I know he will die soon. :( While we still have him, we are going to love him though. He's the "really fluffy and friendly" type of dog.
“I am hopelessly and forever a mountaineer,” “Civilization and fever and all the morbidness that has been hooted at me has not dimmed my glacial eye, and I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature’s loveliness.”  -John Muir

Art & Nature - all at Strifer's Art and Strifer's Photographs

Offline Hazel

• A wave in the ocean
  • Junior Owsla
  • Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Hazel
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
What makes you sad ?
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 02:34:44 PM »
Seeing someone get hurt, seeing bad things happen to people when they don't deserve it, losing someone, or anything remotely sad and that's it, I'm a goner.

I'm sensitive and I cry at anything remotely touching.
"People’s souls are like gardens. You can’t turn your back on someone because his garden’s full of weeds. You have to give him water and lots of sunshine."

Offline Strifer

• Jackrabbit
  • Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Strifer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • I speak:
What makes you sad ?
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 04:15:38 AM »
I just remembered something that happened a few years back that still hits me. The death of  the music artist Nujabes and disappearance of TwoDaystoAlaska. TwoDaystoAlaska started out making music in 2012 and looked to be one of the most promising new music artists out there. Then one day in 2013 he simply fell off the map. Nobody noticed, and those who did still don't know what happened to him.
   Nujabes (Jun Seba) died in a horrific traffic accident as he exited an expressway in Tokyo, Japan on February 26th, 2010. He was, without a doubt, one of the most widely known modern music artists and out of all the great musicians that died recently, the largest hole in my heart is where Nujabes used to be. Good lord I'm actually crying... I've got to stop writing this.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 04:16:45 AM by Strifer »
“I am hopelessly and forever a mountaineer,” “Civilization and fever and all the morbidness that has been hooted at me has not dimmed my glacial eye, and I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature’s loveliness.”  -John Muir

Art & Nature - all at Strifer's Art and Strifer's Photographs