Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Site Outage  (Read 422 times)

Offline Bright Side

• Brighty
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Bright Side
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Site Outage
« on: September 29, 2016, 07:49:20 PM »
Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, Fiver's Honeycomb had been offline for several hours on September 27th.  This is due to hardware problems experienced by our host, Zetaboards.  More information is available in this support thread.

Thankfully, the Zetaboards team has worked hard to fix this issue; the forum is now back online, and no data has been lost.  Now that everything is back to normal, you may all continue being awesome :fiver
- Chipster-roo

~~~

UPDATE on September 28th: The Zetaboards servers are still having some technical difficulties. So far, it appears that search requests worsen the situation. Therefore, please refrain from them until we get more information. If you see any other problems, please post it in this thread. Thanks!

- Bright Side
Thank you to Chipster-roo for the avatar!

Offline Vesper

• Blackberry
    • Show only replies by Vesper
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Site Outage
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:49:34 PM »
:kehaar Yep, I remembered noticing this issue yesterday and notified Chipster-roo through my Fanfiction Account, I'm glad that Fiver's Honeycomb is back mostly, Wish those who are still working fixing the minor issues afflicting the Zetaboards Servers the best of Luck.
Ciao. :silverweed3