Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: My Top 5 WSD charcters (tv series)  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Keith

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Keith
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
My Top 5 WSD charcters (tv series)
« on: August 28, 2011, 10:54:07 PM »
#5: Hawkbit.
I liked hawkbit right from the start. His voice was the only one I right away tolerated and actually liked. Besides, I like his sarcastic personality (not really sure sarcastic is the word for it though)

#4:Vervain
Ok, I loved this guy (or rabbit). His personality is so, twisted. He acts like tough s**t, yet deep down is a sniveling coward. Now, if this makes any sense at all, He is so hateable (if that's even a word) that I actually find it hard not to love him. His voice really fit his slimy personality (and one of the reasons I love him)

#3:General Woundwort
General Woundwort is badass, just like in the movie and book. But unlike the movie, his backstory is actually explained and he's actually somewhat likebale when he shows a soft spot for pipkin.

#2:Campion
Not only was his voice awesome, he was just awesome all together. Though he's a pretty hard character to figure out. Which is what I really like about him.

#1: Hazel
Hazel was my favourite character from both the novel and movie. The TV series hazel is no exception. I didn't like his voice from the start, but after a few minutes I actually liked his voice. Ian Shaw, the son of Quint from Jaws!! What's not to love?

So there you have it. I was going to put the Black Rabbit of Inle as #1, but he just wasn't on screen enough to make the spot. But Still, BEST *** DAMN VOICE ACTING IN THE SHOW!!!

Edit by Clover: Watch the language.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:39:25 PM by Clover »
"Mercy is for Fools, the dead shall lie where I powned them!!"

Youtube Channel
My Tumblr
My Facebook
My Twitter
My Blog

Offline Hawkbit

• Awww frith!
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Hawkbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 11:37:11 PM »
Nice list...as you can tell, I agree with Hawkbit, voiced by Lee Ross.  Yes he was very sarcastic with his comments but that made him funny. :)  You knew Hawkbit had a zinger somewhere in the episode.

Offline Keith

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Keith
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:28:47 AM »
Quote from: Hawkbit on Aug 28 2011, 07:37:11 PM
Nice list...as you can tell, I agree with Hawkbit, voiced by Lee Ross.  Yes he was very sarcastic with his comments but that made him funny. :)  You knew Hawkbit had a zinger somewhere in the episode.
Hawkbit certainly was, though NOTHING beats the Black Rabbit of Inle. Most live action movies don't even have a voice that can top that!! At least in my opinion.
"Mercy is for Fools, the dead shall lie where I powned them!!"

Youtube Channel
My Tumblr
My Facebook
My Twitter
My Blog

Offline Blackberry

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by Blackberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »
I like Campion and Hazl yeah :)

Offline Campion1

• Great Frith above!
  • Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Campion1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »
Campion was obviously my favorite. Hawkbit was great too, and not just for being a comic relief