Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Search for a cure  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • Show only replies by Myrkin
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
Search for a cure
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 11:57:30 PM »
OOC: I think I saw him visiting the forum recently, so perhaps he will post soon.
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

Offline KiddCampion

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by KiddCampion
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/KodaikProductions
Search for a cure
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 10:39:45 PM »
OOC: Oh God, I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a long time. With school and stuff, it's been really hard for me to continue posting on here.
Roleplaying Characters: Arrow ~ Kladd

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
Search for a cure
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2012, 09:46:35 AM »
OOC: No problem. Real life happens to everybody. ;)
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

Offline KiddCampion

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 10:25:56 PM »
(OOC: Just a quick question, would anyone like to Roleplay Rayna? I'm not big on roleplaying females, and I know someone would be able to do it much better than me. If not, I'll keep roleplaying her, but I would like her to have a somewhat large part in the story, and I'd rather not have her ruined by my bad doe skills xD)

Kladd watched with a distinct glaze over his marsh green eyes. "Now look what you've done, Captain.." Said the buck under his breath, clearing his throat in an attempt to forget his embarrassing choice of words. The captain Owsla twitched his nose, making sure no other guards were in his sight. If any buck of authority witnessed communication with the Chief's doe, they were to report immediately to Nihral-rah himself, but luckily there were no high ranked bucks to be found. Even if a member of the Owsla was to report, Kladd was sure it wouldn't be one of Nihral's biggest worries at the moment. With his life growing ever so shorter with each passing sunset, the will to survive was the one this the Chief should be focusing on, but keeping track of one rabbit who talked to his doe.

Getting the thought of consensuses out of his mind, Kladd bent one of his ears downward to smooth out the ruffled fur, a quick thought of the warren's burrows catching his attention. What if the Chief died and there would be no one looking after it's reconstruction? There would be no way to escape the warren but simply running, which almost never worked if the enemy was faster than they were. This thought of major dilemma was broken as Kladd caught the smell of a buck hopping his way towards his direction through the thick, foggy air. The captain owsla shook his head and bent to the ground, taking small nibbles of the wet blades of grass as he waiting for this buck to be seen.

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
Search for a cure
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 09:19:17 PM »
It wasn’t easy to find anybody in all that morning fog just by using sight. Midon thanked Frith silently, that he had given rabbits a good sense of hearing and smelling. Because of that he was able to find the rabbit he had been looking for relatively quickly.

“Hello, Kladd,” he greeted the Captain of Owsla, joining him in silflay. He took a nibble of grass and munched it for a moment in deep thought, wondering how he should start the subject of Nihral-rah’s health. Finally, he spoke, deciding that it would be better to be direct.

“The Chief Rabbit is dying,” Midon said to Kladd, looking at him intently, assessing the impact this statement had on Captain. “At this point we all know it’s merely a matter of time before he meets the Black Rabbit of Inle. I think it’s high time to think what we should do when that happens.”  

[[Maybe someone else will volunteer to roleplay her. If not, then I could, although I have to say that you're roleplaying her pretty well. ;)  ]]
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:25:08 PM by Myrkin »

Offline Silverweed

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by Silverweed
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 09:06:05 AM »
((OOC- I'd be happy to play Rayna if you fill me in a bit on her character,))

Offline KiddCampion

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 01:19:26 PM »
OOC: thank you Silver ^^ well, she is a light cream doe with light blue eyes. She's very timid around any new people but is extremely trustworthy and can really change a rabbits mind, verbally that is. The chief has chosen her as his doe and no one is allowed to speak to her but himself. Kladd has great feelings for her and sometimes sneaks in a few chats. She has feelings for Kladd too but she's not able to show them. She hopes to somehow get closer to him, but that way is up to you. ^^

Offline Silverweed

• Hlessi
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 09:42:51 PM »
((Not allowed to talk to does either or just bucks? sheesh, I think she needs to have a chat with the chief about that. It's almost a vow of silence. she doesn't have a character profile, should i make one?))

Offline KiddCampion

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 10:00:35 PM »
Yeah, I feel kinda bad for her, and its just bucks xD. Sure you can make a character profile if you like ^^

Offline Silverweed

• Hlessi
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2013, 09:43:40 AM »
(( I may have to back out of playing her sorry. Seems with two role plays to keep up with I won't really have time for a third. Sorry. Over commited myself.)

Offline KiddCampion

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
Search for a cure
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 10:28:47 PM »
(It's fine Silverweed, no worries ^^)