Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: New Rp  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Fivergoalkeeper

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Fivergoalkeeper
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
New Rp
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2015, 08:16:33 PM »
Hoberum is still at the cherry trees. Nearly the trees is a camping place from human. In the night, the human are sleeping, he go to this place and steal some flayrah and the other things from the humans there.

He thinks "The life could be so easy". Later he realized, he miss something. In this all weeks he forgot his warren. The good taste of the cherries and the other things, make him high, to forget his warren. He sang often "Cherry Cherry Lady". He take some flayrah and other things from the humans and starts the way to his warren. Many things.
World Champions
1954 Germany - Hungary 3:2
1974 Germany - Netherlands 2:1
1990 Germany - Argentina 1:0
2014 Germany - Argentina 1:0

Offline Fivergoalkeeper

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
New Rp
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2015, 10:24:21 PM »
The winter is coming. Its very cold now. Hoberum decided to go back to Watership Down now. Its a long way back to the hills. Long and dangerous.
World Champions

Offline eltonMSO

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by eltonMSO
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
New Rp
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2015, 09:11:48 PM »
Sunbloom, meanwhile, was well on her way to the cherry trees...or so she thought. She had never gone there before so all she could do was go in the general direction that Hoberum had gone in. The days were getting shorter and the cold was making it harder to push forward every day. "If I ever find Hoberum I will kill him. I'll murder him, then clone him, and I then kill all his clones." She thought angrily as she was taking shelter from the rain, below the sad remains of what had to have been an already miserable excuse for a bush. But as much as she hated him at the moment,  she was still worried sick about Hoberum...where could he be?
What could possibly go wrong?

Offline Fivergoalkeeper

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
New Rp
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2015, 08:44:20 PM »
Hoberum is still walking back to the warren. At the way he found some other rabbits from everywhere. He had a lot of fun with their. They all make a Polonaise for few hundred metres. Hoberum realize he could have many fun and these trips, so he think about some trips in the spring, he could be do. He want to see a lot this beatiful world, but now he want to go back with his new friends to his old warren.
World Champions

Offline Fivergoalkeeper

• Dandelion
    • View Profile
  • I speak:
New Rp
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2016, 06:03:02 PM »
Hoberum is now nearly Watership Down. He passes the road from Kingsclere to the Nuthanger Farm. He see at the hill Sunbloom. Sunbloom looks not lucky. Hoberum think, if he should go to Sunbloom first, before he go to the warren.
The other problem is, no one knows from my other friends, which I find at the journey.
Maybe it could be the best first, if he stay with the others here, not far from the warren, and decide to claim the hill later.
World Champions

Offline Elderberry

• Hlessi
    • Show only replies by Elderberry
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
New Rp
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2016, 01:18:43 AM »
After being jerked awake by a rabbit yelling at the top of his lungs, Elderberry sighed and rolled over, his ears still ringing with their own noise. Sitting up and shaking his head slightly to gain alertness and wariness that was so much needed in a rabbit, the dark furred buck hopped out of his burrow towards the exit, his whiskers twitching for the morning sunlight of Frith.
He nodded greeting to any rabbit that he passed along the way though he never stopped to talk as he was shy and quiet in his own way.
As he reached the mouth of the warren, he scented the air, and was satisfied that no danger posed any liable threat in the early morning, dewy countryside around.
He took a few hops away from the burrow, his fur growing damp with dew. As he went further from the warren, he crouched down by himself and begun to silfay.