Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Can Anyone ID this Movie?  (Read 441 times)

Offline Capt. Rake Nightfur

• Eulalia!
  • Hawkbit
  • Come up here so I can hit you with my sword!
    • Show only replies by Capt. Rake Nightfur
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
Can Anyone ID this Movie?
« on: May 26, 2014, 12:27:43 AM »
A few days back, I ran into a friend that I hadn't seen in about four years. We had been friends since we were infants because our parents were friends, and whenever I was at his house, we would watch this movie about a dog that got lost during a thunderstorm or something that befriended some rabbits, had some fun, and eventually got back to his owners. I know there was a scene in a carrot field, where the rabbits teach the dog how to dig them up, and there is also a "visit the wise old owl scene" where they ask for information and/or advise from the wise owl.

I don't particularly want to go and watch it again, but it has been nagging me and I decided this was the best place to ask.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
I've missed this place.
Check out my Deviant Art page. But only if you feel like it.

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • Show only replies by Myrkin
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 08:22:44 AM »
I'm not familiar witht this movie, but I did a little search with Google and I found this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112545/

Is "The Seventh Brother" the movie you watched?
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

Offline Capt. Rake Nightfur

• Eulalia!
  • Hawkbit
  • Come up here so I can hit you with my sword!
    • Show only replies by Capt. Rake Nightfur
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 03:52:14 PM »
Yes, that's it, thanks, I never knew the title, even when I watched it all the time, I called it the 'rabbit eat dirt movie' because of one scene that we both liked.
Thanks for helping piece together a part of my childhood.
I've missed this place.
Check out my Deviant Art page. But only if you feel like it.

Offline Myrkin

• Council of Chiefs
  • Hyzenthlay
    • Show only replies by Myrkin
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
  • I speak:
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 07:43:30 PM »
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't remember the name of the song/movie/book/game/etc. you used to like a long time ago. :)
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Hazel

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And the train driver sees three idiots standing on the track.