Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: hrududil (or crazy humans)  (Read 898 times)

Offline Bluebell

• Pipkin
    • Show only replies by Bluebell
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: N/A
hrududil (or crazy humans)
« on: May 12, 2011, 04:36:33 PM »
Objective:

As a rabbit, describe the form of a human motor vehicle.

Rules:

part 1,

1) A rabbit has to describe what it sees, feels, smells, and hears.
2) A rabbit cannot use human created nouns (door, antenae, plastic etc.)only natural nouns (trees, rocks etc)

part 2,

1) A rabbit has to attempt to describe what it thinks the hrududu is doing. Or just make something up.
2) A rabbit cannot explain the hrududu's function as humans know it. (ex. to pick up the kids from soccer practice)

Offline Bluebell

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 04:59:15 PM »
I saw a giant thick really slow moving hrududu. The slowest I've ever seen. The fastest turtle could outrun it. The hrududu had an enormously shiny thick tree that it was rolling on the new black river. Where is there such a thick tree the humans found? It did nothing but go up and down, back and forth from sun rise to sun set. It was baffling. I think it was something to do with the black river. What use is there for rolling the big shiney tree in the black river? The next day it was gone. I think they're trying to prevent trees from growing in the black river.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:01:08 PM by Bluebell »

Offline Hawkbit

• Awww frith!
  • Chiefs enjoying retirement
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Hawkbit
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 12:09:00 AM »
I'm a little baffled...we need to describe cars as rabbits would?

I saw the hrududu come faster than Blackberry running for the last clover of the year before winter.  I jumped out of the way as it went by me, caring not where I was.  Its as if it never eats, and never cares about where other things are.  Such strange beasts indeed...how do they survive?

Offline Bluebell

• Pipkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 12:56:54 AM »
Quote from: Hawkbit on May 12 2011, 08:09:00 PM
I'm a little baffled...we need to describe cars as rabbits would?

I saw the hrududu come faster than Blackberry running for the last clover of the year before winter.  I jumped out of the way as it went by me, caring not where I was.  Its as if it never eats, and never cares about where other things are.  Such strange beasts indeed...how do they survive?
:lol

That was sweet!

I was at the top of the great hill when I saw the biggest insect in the world floating in the air. As it got closer I realized insects can't be THAT big. There were humans inside it. I know because I could see them in it's eyes. The insect landed on the hill and the whirling wings took a long time to stop. The humans came out of it. It must be a hrududu, because the insect waited for them motionless and silent. What did they want? I was afraid to move. Then they went back into the insects eyes and it flew off again. Were they looking for other hrududu? Where do they find them? I think that's what they were doing. Why though? Are they trying to communicate with insects?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:14:51 AM by Bluebell »