Visitors - Bless my Tail! Welcome to Fiver's Honeycomb!

This place is dedicated to Watership Down and its fans worldwide.

Here you can discuss all WD-related media, including both books, the movie and both TV series.

What? You are not registered yet?

Author Topic: Werner 3  (Read 389 times)

Offline Fivergoalkeeper

• Dandelion
    • Show only replies by Fivergoalkeeper
    • View Profile
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • I speak:
Werner 3
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:47:51 PM »
You know following text from a post ind Favorite Quotes from me:

Original:

Röhrich: "Muffen setz' ich, Bögen schweiß ich, man-o-mäidä bin ich fleißig!"
             "Huch wie kommt die Säule hier hin? Die war doch sonst nicht hier."
             "das kost teuer geld. ich glaub ich hoffe ich bin unendeckt. ich verdünnisier mich hier"

Calling:
Röhrich: Ja schön guten Tach Röhrich Sanitäre Anlagen Gas Wasser.   
Günzelsen: Ich werd dir was von wegen Wasser, das lass ich dir im Arsch kochen bis du Bandblasen im Dickdarm hast du Schwerverbrecher.
Röhrich: Schön Guten Tach Herr Günzelsen, ach ja wegen dem Auftrag. 
Günzelsen: Was heißt hier auftrag du scheiss rohrkanake du kannst bei mir Dächer teern bist du schwarz wirst und zwar KOSTENLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Röhrich: Dankeschön Herr Günzelsen, da wird meine Frau sich aber freuen.
Günzelsen: Willst du mich verarschen, du Bleiratte. Das war Fahrerflucht, allein der Lack hat mich 50000 gekostet, du Affe. Du kannst bei mir rackern bis dir das Kleinhirn aus der ZIGARRE quälmt morgen früh tauchste auf IST DAS KLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English translation:

Röhrich: "I put sleeves, curves weld I, one o mäidä I am diligent!"
             "Huch like gets the column here? Otherwise, nevertheless, it was not here. "
              "this fondles expensive money. I believe I hope I am undiscovered. I verdünnisier me here"

Calling:
Röhrich: Yes nicely good afternoon Röhrich sanitary arrangements Gas water.
Günzelsen: I become to you what from because of waters, I allow to cook this to you in the arse to you tape bubbles in the large intestine you have dangerous criminal.
Röhrich: Nice good afternoon Mr. Günzelsen, oh because of the order.
Günzelsen: What is called here order you shit pipe kanake you are able to do roofs with me teern you are black becomes namely FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Röhrich: However, thank-you Mr. Günzelsen, there will be glad my woman.
Günzelsen: If you want to take the piss out of me, you rat of lead. This was a case of hit and run, but the varnish has cost me to 50000, you monkey. You can slave away with me to yourself the small brain from the CIGAR smokes tomorrow morning comes here on THIS IS CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now are here the clips of this.

Part 1:

Part 2 the call of Günzelsen:

World Champions
1954 Germany - Hungary 3:2
1974 Germany - Netherlands 2:1
1990 Germany - Argentina 1:0
2014 Germany - Argentina 1:0

Online Chipster-roo

• Growing Tree
  • Council of Chiefs
  • Fiver
    • Show only replies by Chipster-roo
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6400714/Chipster-roo
  • Favorite WD media: The book
  • FHC contest winner:
  • I speak:
Re: Werner 3
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 01:56:00 AM »
I've been wanting to check out this film series for a while, but unfortunately I don't speak German :( Hopefully I can find a copy with English subtitles...
Have you considered making each day count - doing something meaningful each day - instead of letting the days and weeks and months and years fly into oblivion? --Bright Side

Thanks to Rosie Willowwater for the avatar!!